Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Plus-Sized Lovin'

I don't normally talk about sex on this blog but I discovered a product yesterday that begs to be discussed.

It's called the Liberator and it's a series of cushion shapes that can be used to enhance loveplay by tilting the pelvis to a more desireable angle.

If you have one of those beds that sinks down then you know what I am talking about when I say angle.

The best selling point for me was the fact that the company offers several sizes of each shape for those that are taller than average, shorter than average or, in my case, wider than average.

When a sex toy caters to my plus-size I sit up and pay attention.

I will be ordering the "Wedge" soon (it's the smallest piece and therefore easily portable) and taking it with me to Florida for some "field testing".

I'll let you know how it turns out.

www.tryliberator.com

No comments: